Opening a bank account in Dubai
Where to open a bank account in Dubai?
Business bank account Dubai
- Business activity information including possible disclosure of contracts, invoices and clients
- Business plans and financial projections for the short to medium term
- Information about management and shareholders
- Board of directors’ resolution approving the opening of the bank account, where applicable
- Company documents such as the certificate of incorporation, trade licence, share holders’ certificates, memorandum and articles of association
- Passport, residence visa and emirates ID copies of all directors, signatories and shareholders.
Non-resident bank account in Dubai
Do you need professional assistance with opening a bank account in Dubai?
Bank Guarantee For Business SetUp
A bank guarantee is given to a company or an individual regardless of the capacity, of the entity. Thus, a nominal understanding or fee is charged between the parties involved. Some business activities in the UAE require bank guarantees to make an investment or hold a working capital. Rujia Business Setup helps companies with a short-term bank guarantee facility that can be valid for 3 days to 10 days.
There are mainly two parties involved in the process of Bank Guarantee – Principal Debtor and Beneficiary for the bank. Rujia Business Setup assist you by becoming an enacting principal debtor making you the beneficiary. Through this, Rujia enhances the creditworthiness of your company to secure a bank guarantee.
There are various types of bank guarantee that a business may require, to know more on how Rujia Business Setup can assist you with the best banking facilities in UAE, speak to our experts!